- We believe putting the client first wins every time.
- We believe that we can do better and achieve more when we work together and learn from our collective experiences.
- We create complete confidence in every mortgage
- We have a team-driven office culture.
1. You discover this ad or it's sent to you by someone who knows you're ready for Next Level Brokering.
2. You ask yourself "how different can these people really be" and decide to make contact to see if our claims of awesomeness are legit.
3. You apply, call, or email knowing your inquiry is 100% confidential with no strings attached.
4. You meet our team, have a few conversations to confirm all the truths written here.
5. You discover that you no longer have to wear multiple hats to be a successful mortgage broker or chase your tail looking for new business. We have enough opportunities and share them freely. Plus you can let go of worrying about social media posts, marketing, advertising, and so much more. You can focus on just connecting and taking care of the clients.
6. You have that "aha" moment because you've finally found 'your people' and are ready to seize the opportunity to be part of this exciting journey.
7. You tell everyone how amazing life has become.
Please don't ignore this opportunity. Get in touch, come check us out, have an informal conversation. You may be surprised to find you are a perfect fit and this is the "home" you've been searching for to make your mark.
One More thing: Minimum 2 years experience in a retail bank as a mortgage specialist or as a RECA licensed associate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$105,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care