Become an AMBA Board Member Today!
We are excited to announce that we will have five seats open for the 2018 AMBA Elections for the 2019 Board of Directors.
Call for nominations for the 2019 board will be from October 15-29, 2018, with the elections taking place between November 5-18, 2018.
Watch the Video below to find out why you want to be on the AMBA board.
2019 Board Election Process:
What we’re looking for in a board member
- A belief and passion for what the association does, and the desire to further its reach among AMBA members and non-members across the province
- Active participation in advancing AMBA’s policies and programs
- Non-partisan advocates for industry issues
- Collaborative thinkers and leaders who positively contribute ideas in a group setting
- People with specialized sets of knowledge within the industry
- Dedication to take part in quarterly board meetings, events and other strategic sessions
- Great relationships and a desire to build more with fellow members and industry partners
- Trustworthy and objective voters for bylaws, policies, budgets and other motions made at board meetings; and an ability to keep those in confidence until made public
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, submit your nomination by filling out the 2018-2019 board nomination form through our online process before 11:59 p.m. MDT on October 29, 2018. Please ensure a short biography and headshot is sent to email@example.com following your submission.